IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
On September 25th Mooretown Sports Complex issues a Public Notice.
Click here: September 25th MSC Public Notice
We are reminding our members (players, parents, coaches) how important it is to adhere by the rules, restrictions and guidelines set out by the MSC.
We cannot stress enough how important this is!
As an association we are continuing to work closely with the MSC and we need our members to do the same.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in the following:
1. You and your participant will be asked to leave the facility.
2. A team or group may be asked to immediately leave the facility without refund if rules
are consistently not being followed by teams/groups AND individuals.
3. A team, group or individual may be suspended for a length of time without refund.
4. An individual may be suspended indefinitely from the facility.
5. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in the postponement of Spectator
Thank you for your continued support as we return to play.
We would like to thank the staff at MSC for everything they are doing to keep everyone safe!