Good Evening Flags Family;
Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our latest return to play survey. The Hockey Committee worked hard this weekend to get us back on the ice for Tuesday.
Players who are returning have been put into new squads and all are now posted on the website. Please go to your player's division and look for their name in one of the listed rosters. Schedules are posted under Games Centre on the Organizational Calendar.
*If you indicated your player is returning and you do not see them listed please contact Greg Armstrong.
All players will be skating 1
time a week as long as we remain in red. If we do move into another colour the schedule will be adjusted.
1. Players must show up fully dressed (excluding skates & helmet).
2. Goalies are to carry skates and pads in. Come wearing all gear – including helmet.
3. Hockey bags are NOT allowed in the arena, players must carry their sticks, helmet & skates in.
4. Players will only be allowed in the arena 5 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time.
5. Everyone entering the arena will be required to complete the COVID screening.
6. Players must be out of the arena within 5 minutes following their ice time.
7. Dressing rooms are NOT open, seating will be set up for players to get their skates on.
8. Dressing room #6 will be open for bathroom use ONLY.
9. There will be no scrimmaging at the practices in red.
10. Players need to make every effort to remain a sticks length apart while on the ice.
11. Each player will be allowed to have 1 parent / guardian in the arena with them.
* If you have been told my LPH to self isolate, if you have been in contact with a COVID positive, if you have traveled outside of Canada or have any COVID symptoms you are NOT permitted in the arena.
Please go over these rules with your player prior to their first skate.
Please review the full lust of rules / guidelines from the MCS by clicking HERE
If you have any questions or concerns please contact one of the following individuals:
Please continue to watch the website and our social media for any changes or updates.